Welcome to Boulder UK
At Boulder UK, our mission is to provide an inclusive state-of-the-art facility that motivates new and experienced climbers to realise their full potential.
What we offer
• A wide variety of indoor climbing walls from slabs, super steep overhanging walls, roofs and everything in between
• Over 150 problems ranging from V0 (very easy) to V8 + (very difficult)
• New problems of varying difficulty set each week, setting takes place on a Monday
• Kids / beginners’ area (problems and circuits)
• Dedicated rock training gym with campus board, finger boards, 11 circuits from f6c+ to f9a and 45° & 55° Beastmaker boards.
• Bouldering inductions, lessons and taster sessions
• Junior clubs and development programmes
• Adult and junior tailored coaching sessions
• Birthday parties and group sessions
• Café with Wi-Fi
• Climbing Shop
To save time on your first visit, experienced climbers can pre-register online by clicking the button below.
Please note registration fee is still required on first visit.
Centre rules & conditions of use
Under 18’s terms & conditions
Boulder UK would like to say thank you to everyone that came down yesterday for our first birhday and anyone has supported us over the last year. Its been a lot of fun, below are the comp results. 1st birthday party female 1st birthday party male 1st birthday party youth C+ 1st birthday party youth […]
Check out the awesome Plywood Masters 2018 movie, shot and produced by Lancashire father and son team Simon (13) and Alastair (older than 13) Lee. Plywood Masters 2018 from Posing Productions on Vimeo.
Climber magazine has recenelty published the full write up of the Plywood Masters 2018 click here to view the article.
Plywood masters 2018 has come to a close, we would like to give a big thank you to all the competitors and sponsors for helping us to make it possible. Full write up, pictures and videos will come shortly. Scores for categories below Senior qualifiers Female Male Female vets Male vets Super vets Senior finals […]
Round 4 of our winter bouldering league has now finished, this was the final round meaning that the competition has now closed we would like to thank everyone that participated. Any 1st 2nd or 3rd place competitors can see Neil or Gill to collect prizes. Click here for: senior male Click here for: senior […]
Proudly supported by: